Cartridge systems are crucial components to any pure water system. They are easy to operate and maintain. Thermo Scientific offers a complete line of cartridge and filter systems for all your single step purification and pretreatment needs. Their quick-release designs provide easy cartridge change-outs and simplify maintenance, bypassing the costs of service calls. Moreover, joints and seams are ultrasonically welded in order to prevent contamination from chemical adhesives.
- Versatile configurations meet an array of specific applications. Typical applications of cartridge systems include:
- General lab purpose
- General lab equipment (water baths, incubators, etc.)
- Glassware wash/rinse
There are a couple types of cartridge systems offered by Thermo Scientific:
- Bantam Deionizer
- Hose nipple cartridges
- B-Pure ½ Size filters
The suitable model for your application can be selected based on capacity, feed water type and flow rates.
- Storage capacity: 1 L to 30 L/day depending on the feed water
- Feed water: pretreated or tap
- Flow rates: 0.63 L/min to 4 L/min
- Monitoring: resistivity/conductivity
Look up the Owerview guide or the Waterbook for more extensive information, or visit Thermo Scientific’s deticated Interactive Selection Guide to easily find the right system for your needs