Type 2 water is produced through reverse osmosis, deionization and distillation processes, and it provides a superb source of feedwater for Type 1 Water systems.
Type 2 pure water is typically used for general lab purpose:
- Feeding general lab equipment (water baths, incubators, etc.)
- Feed water to type 1 water systems
- Media prep and buffer prep
- Chemical and biochemical reagent prep
- Glassware wash/rinse
There are several available Barnstead type 2 models for pure water:
- Pacific TII
- LabTower TII
- Mega-Pure glass stills
- Classic stills
The suitable model for your application can be selected based on capacity, feed water type, flow rates and monitoring parameter.
- Capacity: 30 L to 100 L
- Feed water: tap
- Flow rates: 0.6 L/min to 40 L/h
- Monitoring: RO permeate and system Resistivity/Conductivity
Look up the Overview guide or the Waterbook for more extensive information, or visit Thermo Scientific’s deticated Interactive Selection Guide to easily find the right system for your needs.