Thermo Scientific laboratory freezers feature advanced control systems and alarms providing safe storage for critical life sciences-, clinical-, and industrial-related applications.
The freezer portfolio consists of laboratory, enzyme, explosion-proof, flammable material, and plasma freezers for a variety of applications.
-20 & -30 Lab Freezers
Manual defrost -20°C and automatic defrost -30°C laboratory freezers accommodate a variety of capacities,demanding and space challenged environments, as well as samples and applications ranging from routine to complex
- Environmentally-friendly, non CFC and HCFC refrigerants
- Energy savings without sacrificing protection
- Buil in alarms, plus connectivity options for state-of-the-art monitoring and reporting
- Keyed security, including power switch and setpoint
- Quiet operation
- Easy mobility; lockable casters
- Ergonomic handles
- GMP Clean Room Class A / ISO 6 (ISO EN 14644-1) compatible (TSX series only)
- Automatic defrost general purpose freezers
- Automatic defrost high performance freezers
- Manual defrost freezers
-40°C Lab Freezers
Receive uncompromised sample protection for -10°C to -40°C applications with Thermo Scientific -40°C lab freezers. Rugged design for daily use and dependability, available in both chest and upright models.
- Rugged construction for everyday use
- Intuitive Hydrocarbon Drive Information Center (HIC) touch controller
- Optional LN2/CO2 backup systems and chart recorder
- Easy-to-remove washable filter
- Standard Performance (STP) -40°C upright freezers with 400 to 600 box capacity
- Performance -40°C chest freezers with 63 to 396 box capacity
Check out brochures, head to the link below for more detailed information, or contact us for more information on the optimal system for your needs.