A lab water distillation system has the broadest removal capabilities relative to any other form of water purification, and requires no consumables.
Typical applications of water distillation systems include:
- Life sciences
- Cell and tissue culture
- General lab purpose
- Feed water to type 1 water systems
- General lab equipment (water baths, incubators, etc.)
- Glassware wash/rinse
There are two types of water distillation systems offered by Thermo Scientific:
- Classic stills
- Mega-Pure stills
The suitable model for your application can be selected based on capacity, feed water type and flow rates.
- Storage capacity: 6 L to 38 L
- Feed water: tap, or pretreated options for Mega-Pure systems
- Flow rates: 1 L/h to 38 L/h
Look up the Waterbook for more extensive information, or visit Thermo Scientific’s deticated Interactive Selection Guide to easily find the right system for your needs.
Useful link’s: Waterbook